1. Collection of Personal Information:
We collect the personal information you provide, including your contact, delivery, demographic, billing and system usage information, for the following purposes:
- Managing any accounts and/or system registrations you hold with StaffSync
- Identifying you and providing customer service relating to any accounts and/or system registrations you holdwith StaffSync
- Providing you with news and information about StaffSync’s products and services
- Entering StaffSync competitions and/or promotions
- Providing information to externally contracted debt collection, credit monitoring and research providers
- Providing a more personalised experience when using StaffSync’s products and servicesYour personal information will never be disclosed to any third party for commercial gain.
2. System Security and Credit Card Details:
When you log into the StaffSync system using your unique User ID and Password, all pages will change to https. This means the information you view on screen, or any details you provide in order to transact are secure pages.
In some cases, you may be required to provide credit card details when transacting within our system. A credit card transaction will require you to provide personal details including your credit card number. These details are not stored in our system and you can be assured the information you provide is secure and for one time use only. StaffSync uses banking strength encryption technologies to ensure the security of user data.
3. Access to your personal information:
At any time you can request access to any personal information we hold about you. If this information is incorrect, we will correct it at your request. To access personal information or for correction, please see our contact details listed on our website.
4. Online Advertising:
In addition to any non-tailored third party display advertising across the website, we also use external third party services, like Google, to place display advertising on other sites you may visit using the Internet.
Specifically, we use Google AdWords Remarketing to display tailored advertisements to you based on what pages of our website you have visited. We do this by placing a cookie on your computer. This cookie does not identify you in any way or provide third party access to your computer.
5. Website Analytics Data Collection:
We analyse non-identifiable web traffic data to monitor and improve our services. We use Apex Digital, a paid third party service, to analyse web traffic data for us and it will not be shared with another party for any other purpose.