Relievers are required to fill out information relating to the Vulnerable Children Act when registering, to ensure schools remain compliant. You can go in to view any of your preferred relievers’ information at any time, with instructions on how to do so below.
- Select ‘Relievers’ – If this tab is not visible on your screen then the access has not been granted to your account; you will need to contact your organisation’s primary user to request access. StaffSync’s Customer Service team cannot activate this for you.
- Select ‘Active Relievers‘
- Click on the reliever whose information you would like to view
- The reliever’s key contact information will be displayed here
- Information displayed here will include information to comply with the Vulnerable Children Act and can be verified to allow for an audit trail
- By selecting these tabs, you can view other details such as supporting documents, work history, comments etc